The Calgary and area real estate market is always changing! When thinking of selling its critical that you get a professional market valuation from an experienced Listing Specialist. The Green Group
5 Best Outdoor Calgary Ice Rinks
Dated: January 29 2023
- Olympic Plaza – with its iconic downtown backdrop and easy access to coffee shops and restaurants, Olympic Plaza is a great spot for a leisurely skate.
- Bowness Park – located in the northwest of the city, this park is a great spot for a family outing. The rink is located near lots of trails, playgrounds, and picnic areas.
- Confederation Park – this spot is a great choice for those looking for a more natural outdoor rink experience. The park is surrounded by trees, and the rink is tucked away for a more secluded skating experience.
- Eau Claire Market – this spot is great for those looking for a more urban experience. The rink is located in the downtown area, and you can also check out the market for some great eats afterwards.
- Stanley Park – Stanley Park is a great spot for those looking for a more challenging skate. It's a great spot to practice your hockey skills, and it's also a great spot to soak in the views of the city skyline.
Matt represents determination and drive. Recognized for his pursuit of success, he works diligently for his clients: 7 days a week. As an active member of the community, locals recognize Matt as hon....
Latest Blog Posts
West springs Calgary may be more affordable than you may think!Are you looking for a place to call home? Look no further than West Springs Calgary! This beautiful community offers an array of